Korea's industry minister has said that Seoul and Washington need to resolve outstanding issues over a $200 billion investment plan agreed upon as part of their bilateral tariff negotiations. Industry Minister Kim Jung-kwan made the remarks after arriving in Dallas, Texas, on Sunday (local time) as Korea faces continued tariff pressure from the United States amid several unresolved bilateral trade issues. Korea agreed with the United States last year to invest $350 billion in the U.S. as part of a trade deal that lowered the U.S. tariff rate on Korean imports to 15 percent from 25 percent. Of the $350 billion, $150 billion was allocated to cooperation in the shipbuilding sector, while the two countries have been negotiating details on how to implement the remaining $200 billion in investment. "We had previously said we were considering announcing the projects around the end of August or early September, but as we approach the final stage, various specific issues are emerging at the working level," Kim told reporters. Asked whether the investment projects could be announced as early as the